Social Media Expert Answers Questions #ChangeSIG (8:30-10:30 AM near Streets at Southpoint in Durham)Vickie Bevenour's first book Unleashing Your Inner Leader is due out in February and to prepare she went to social media expert Dr. Nannette Stangle-Castor, President & Founder of InnoVector Tech to learn about Twitter. Vickie was so happy with the results, she asked "Net" if she would do a Social Media program for us. Net responded by asking us what we wanted to hear -- which, after polling, is:
- Twitter -- Why do we care about it? What is the value of Tweeting to us professionally? What do the hashtag and @ indicate?
- Facebook -- How do we differentiate between personal and business accounts? Is it worth it to have a Facebook business account if we already have our own website?
- How can you be authentic on social media?
- What information would I want to share on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter?
- What’s the value of listening to social media chatter? Is it worth my time?
For more information, contact SIG leaders, Vickie Bevenour or Mary Charles Blakebrough (919-493-5424).