Volunteers are the heart of our Network!
Benefits of Volunteering in the Network
- Develop your leadership skills
- Expand your professional network
- Practice your OD skills as you collaborate with members and external partners
- Pay it forward to build a better experience for all
A great way to serve on specific events or projects, particularly if you are new or have limited or periodic capacity.
- Program presentations
- Outreach and partnerships
- Annual event planning & logistics (Conference; Yearly celebration, Partnership event)
Formal Leadership Opportunities
Serving in a leadership capacity requires an ongoing time commitment, over a specified period of time, normally 1 year.
- SIG Leader
- Committee leader
- Board of Directors member