A resilient leader is a person who sees failures as temporary setbacks they can recover from quickly. They maintain a positive attitude and a strong sense of opportunity during periods of turbulence. If ever we needed resilient leadership, it is now. Research has shown that resilient leaders, no surprise, are more effective and promote a healthy work culture.
We will dig in to the latest research on factors contributing to resilient leadership.
Among questions we will explore are:
· Can you measure resilience?
· Can resilience be learned?
· How do resilient leaders bring others along?
Come ready to share your ah-has and bright ideas on how to strengthen our resilience muscle. I look forward to seeing everyone.
Be safe and be well,
P.S. Registration is limited to 25 people. We have been experiencing ~ 40% no-shows which is unfortunate. Out of consideration for members who want to and can attend, we ask that you:
- Only register if you know you can attend.
- If a conflict arises and you cannot attend, please cancel your registration. (This is why we send reminders).
Thanks for your help.
© TODN 2020 • Triangle OD Network • 1289 Fordham Blvd Suite 115• Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Email TODN Board